Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Belly to Baby | Seattle Maternity and Newborn Photographer

After my little guy was born I took some time off from offering sessions.  As I slowly worked my way back to my photography business, the popular fall session "season" arrived and my calendar quickly filled with many wonderful family sessions...not leaving much time for newborn sessions (well except this awesome family).
I am excited this year to work with local businesses to market my maternity and newborn work.
It is especially an honor to capture the glow of a soon-to-be mommy and then later meet their new, little, bitty bundle of joy.













RSutherland Photography specializes in newborn, maternity, family, baby, and child photography in Seattle and surrounding areas including but not limited to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Issaquah, Redmond, Kirkland, Snoqualmie and Sammamish.

No comments:

Post a Comment