Friday, July 15, 2011

Love those cheeks...R Family | Seattle Newborn Photographer

I love repeat clients...not only is it a wonderful compliment, but I love getting to know a family and watching them grown.
Last July this wonderful family and I met on the beach for a family session.  In January, we celebrated a 1st birthday, and at the beginning of this month a Newborn session with the newest member of their family, who quickly won my heart with those cheeks.

Thank you "R" family for continuing to trust me to capture moments your family can cherish forever.



RSutherland Photography specializes in newborn, maternity, family, baby, and child photography in Seattle and surrounding areas including but not limited to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Issaquah, Redmond, Kirkland, Snoqualmie and Sammamish.

No comments:

Post a Comment