Monday, February 21, 2011

"G" Family: Virginia Beach Family Photographer

The "G" Family contacted me last year about booking a "Cherish" Session.  We scheduled a session, but had to reschedule and were finally able to set a new date.  Thankfully we got it in right before Dad had to leave on a deployment.  Since I knew Dad would be gone for a while...I wanted to make sure that I spent extra time capturing him with each of his adorable children AND his beautiful wife.



Mr. E having fun with Daddy


Daddy's little girl


I just adore the way this little dude is looking at his Dad.

LOVE.....


I love this one...Dad was singing a favorite hip-hop song and the kids were showing me their moves!




Please say an extra prayer for this family as they count down the days until Daddy is home.  In the meantime, I hope these images will bring happy memories.  I have had the opportunity to photograph these children a couple of times and have grown absolutely fond of this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment